State of the Art of School-based Health Promotion in Europe:
Research-based and practice-based knowledge
The 4th SHE summer school took place on 23 – 27 June at the University of Limerick, Ireland.
It was organized by the Department of Education & Professional Studies, University of Limerick, Ireland in collaboration with CBO, SHE network.
The following documents were presented by experts in the field of school-based health promotion and health education at the 2014 SHE summer school:
- Insights from the Norwegian Network of Health Promoting Schools (Dr. Nina Grieg Viig)
- Mixed Methods in Health Promotion Research (Prof. Didier Jourdan)
- Beyond the food pyramid: Making the case for the Social, Personal and Health Education Curriculum in Contemporary Irish Society (Dr. Carol O' Sullivan)
- Researching health in schools: Creative ways of presenting data (Dr. Saoirse Nic Gabhainn)
- Mental Health in Schools: Roles and Responsibilities (Workshop) (Sigrún Guðlaugsdóttir Henriksen)
- Writing and Publishing in Health Promotion (Dr. Patricia Mannix McNamara)
- Ethics in Health Promoting Schools Research (Dr. Patricia Mannix McNamara)